hiddenthecakeisaliehiddenthecakeisalie

All 15 art Reviews

Petit Grunt Petit Grunt

Scariest...game....

...EVARRRRRR!!!!!

Also great drawing. This drawing is freakier than the actual monsters in the game!

Anti-Dark-Heart responds:

I agree!

Pale Pale

The top one

I just like her face more.

War Is Hell-oween: Part 3 War Is Hell-oween: Part 3

LOL

So war is the reason Jason is so fucked up, right? Another crazy 'Nam veteran? Makes sense, I guess...

Also, I hate to do this in a review because it feels so YouTube, but "XwaynecoltX", your reviews, so far have been kind of useless and not helpful at all to Shad I would think, to say the least. Your telling him to fix REAAALLLY small details, as if everything has to be absolutely perfect. Stop it!

My best friend My best friend

HOLY SHIT

Thats really good! I was shocked when I saw a 2.57! I was like, What the hell is wrong with people nowadays! I thought it was great!

10/10, 5/5

Pale Twins Pale Twins

If you think about it

This can actually be quite emotional. For instance, the terrified, blank stare of the twin to the right, and the same goes for the left, except she seems to be...enjoying it. Its creepy nonetheless. The use of greys was great, and I love the detail put into the Reaper, the demons, and the tree and backgrounds. Without the twins, it would be perfect, in my opinion.

Here's an idea, why don't you try creating something that ISN'T sexual, or violent (in any way shape or form) for once

TheShadling responds:

If you actually go trough some of my pictures you will find plenty of non-sexual or violent nature.

Illuminate my soul Illuminate my soul

Holy...FAVE!

It looks great as a background I'll tell you what

Afraid of Needles Afraid of Needles

whats even creepier then this picture

Is that, first, there's art "hentai" like this thats worse, and its possible in real life that something similar is occuring as we speak.

And i'm not so sure she's a child. Her boobs are well-developed so i'd say 20-ish maybe?

Teh SmimS Teh SmimS

Awesome of course

Reminds me when I got a baby, and it nagged and cried and whined for, like, two days, so I decided to take out to the backyard and leave it there.

We now have fresh corn in our backyard...
Anyway, I neer played sims before...is it gooood?

Chickenlump responds:

Nooooo. It's not. It's FAGTASTIC.

Bedtime Stories Bedtime Stories

hmmm

why such a bad rating?

Sexay Yoko Pinup Sexay Yoko Pinup

yeah

I guess its better to take your fantasies out on paper then in real life. I remember looking up hentai once on google and there were extremely scary pics of naked dead girls getting killed or abused and that scared the shit outta me. This does too, and its a total turn off, but its still art, and its still good. I liked it "Artistically". Only thing is that her right shoulder blade is all messed up.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks man, and yeah her shoulders are kinda messed up.